Come join us at Hope’s Closet for another public shopping day!
Items You CAN Shop For:
- Clothing 18 months and up ONLY.
- We are recommending a $1 donation per item.
- We will have a section of bins with socks, underwear, baby hats, blankets, bibs, bras, etc. with suggested donation amounts. All of these items are used.
- Used Shoes - we are recommending a $1 donation per pair.
- Books - Recommended donation of $1 per book.
Items You CANNOT Shop For*:
- Clothes Preemie-12 months
- Coats and Jackets
- New shoes, new socks, new underwear, anything on the baby rack including diapers and formula, big items like high chair, car seats, cribs, swings, strollers, etc.
- We accept cash and credit cards.
*Foster parents, adoptive parents, foster youth, and guardians will still be able to shop FOR FREE as long as you provide proof (custody papers, subsidy reimbursement, foster parent contract, etc).
Thank you! We are so excited to see everyone Saturday!